With seven campuses that can accommodate 25+ hyper-scale data centers in its pipeline, Gotspace Data Partners campuses are highly attractive locations to Fortune 500 US and multi-national companies for their cloud computing and data storage needs. The region is home to 10% of the country’s population and the center of gravity for more than 100 major insurance companies, large medical technology, and pharmaceutical, gaming, financial institutions, defense contractors, and other technology companies.
• Most aggressive state data center tax incentive in the United States
• Most competitive power rates in the region
• Ready to Market
• Over 6 Million Square Feet Available.
• Ideal for meeting the increasing demand for business continuity, disaster recovery, and colocation primary production and backup.
• Over 5.5 million population in a 50- mile radius and over 14 million population in a 100 - mile radius provides unparalleled access to end-users in the Northeast.
• Highly skilled talent pool from the greater Boston, New York, and New England higher education and technical establishments.